National Aviation Academy Florida
Students participate the week of students participate the week of students participate the week of
Across the country, communities are rallying support to focus on student success in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education. The Centers of Inspiration provide a holistic approach to inspiring student interest and engaging them in order to keep them challenged and excited about pursing STEM curriculum. The A.I.R. program takes place onboard Ambition, located on the grounds of the National Naval Aviation museum in Pensacola, Florida. For multiple days, 8th - 11th graders compete against each other in engaging and intense real-life scenarios that combine the thrill of flight with critical thinking techniques.
Following an action-packed week, the Ambition Experimental Pilots' squadron Commanders, Captain, and Admiral will host a graduation ceremony to celebrate the AEPs' major accomplishments. The ceremony will include awards, trophies, personal recognition, and inspiring activities surrounding this exciting accomplishment. Space is limited, help us share and register a young adult today!
- Student must have a minimum GPA 2.5 and Submit one (1) letter of recommendation (Recommendation from Teacher, Community or Church)
- Currently enrolled in middle/high school - grades 8th- 11th. The maximum age is 17 years old by .
- Complete a 1 (one) page Essay "Why Should I Be Selected to Attend?" Base your essay on the National Flight Academy's goals
- Application and Essays must be completed no later than for Memphis students, May 11, 2017 for Atlanta students, and for Minneapolis students.
- Selected students will be interviewed as part of the selection process. Notification of interview date will be emailed after all documents are received. Recommendation letter can be attached to the online application