Aviation Online Training
Aviation Training Academy’s Aviation Customer Service Excellence Training – ACSET® has become renown in the industry. ATA’s ACSET® Customers are the elite operations seeking to continue to move their corporate culture toward a level of service consistency that meets and exceeds the competition and distinguishes their operation from similar experiences. Aviation Training Academy will deliver on-site training utilizing Ritz-Carlton and Disney Institute certified trainers to bring Ritz Carlton and Disney concepts to life in an FBO/airport environment. The on-site seminar course can easily be customized for your specific organization and facilities.
Subject covered include:
- What is Customer Service?
- What are Customer Service Standards?
- Knowing your customers
- Customer Service Delivery System
- Measureable Behavioral Guidelines
- Facilities and Appearance
- Service Failures
- Customer Service Standards Integration
Petroleum Terminal Operations, Training and Inspections
This one-day on-site training course is designed for any Aviation Pre-Airfield Storage Terminal operations personnel and management staff responsible for meeting API 1595 2nd Edition standards in the Design, Construction, Operation, Maintenance, and Inspection of Pre-Airfield Storage Terminals located directly upstream of any airport. The course curriculum includes the following:
- Risk Management
- Petroleum Refining
- Aviation Fuel Specification & Distribution
- Filtration of Aviation Products
- Aviation Fuel Quality Control Procedures
- API 1595 2nd Edition Additions & Changes
Helicopter Operations and Inspections
Aviation Training Academy offers unique and specialized safety audits and inspection of helicopter operations. With over 20 years of experience in ground operations and fueling of helicopter both onshore and offshore, ATA has the ability to certify to United States domestic and international safety standards.
- NEW – 14 CFR Helicopter Air Ambulance, Commercial Helicopter, and Part 91 Helicopter Operations safety standards
- Helicopter Safety Advisory Conference – Recommended Practices
- OSHA 1926.551 – Helicopter Operations
- CAA/ICAO/OSHA Safety Helideck Perimeter Safety Net Testing to both UKOOA and OSHA standards
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Offshore Helicopter Operational Safety Practices
- CAP 437 – Standards of Offshore Helicopter Operations
- Fuel Handling, Transfer, and Quality Control Standards
- HOT Fueling Operational Safety Practices